Skyrim Collab Skyrim Collab

Most of the animation quality is good

However the humor is lacking. It's like if a bunch of 10 year old played Skyrim and tried to make funny jokes, but failing to be funny. The first animation failed to have any punch line whatsoever, there was no joke.
The second one was funny and the joke wasn't hit you over the head but I got it.
The third also failed to have a punch line or a joke.
The genre shouldn't be comedy - parody, but observations the animation.
The fourth and fith also didn't have a joke, but just were more observations.
The final one was funny.
All in all most of the animation is quite good, but the humor is really lacking.

Street Fighter Club Street Fighter Club

Unfunny.

And animation is horrendous.

Gender Sterotypes Gender Sterotypes

:C NO.

Man, please submit something that is not spam, I used to like your work, bow it's just spam.

a paper and a pencil a paper and a pencil

Brilliant for a FIRST!

This amazes me. Good job on first submission.
But advice:
Less scratchy, use layers.
ASLO:
PENIS
A-S-L-O

I Have A Question. I Have A Question.

STUNNING

THE ANIMATION WAS UNGODLY. It amazed me with awe. And I clearly heard the music, what's wrong with you people? Are you deaf?

MK vs DCU MK vs DCU

Excellent

This is a quality sprite submission, something that I rarely see. The fighting was well done. But I do have some complaints about your sprites. Subzero's, "ice mode' I guess, the glow was obviously on a box, something that ruined it a bit. And I know that it's hard to find descent sprites but flash's were out of place. But well done. All that is -1 star, the other is for using sprites. I know it would've been harder, but it would've been better if you could have drawn that by yourself. Good job nonetheless.

Guns of the Awesome Guns of the Awesome

Tries too hard

This movie tries to hard to be funny. Most of it wasn't funny at all, it jsut droned on and on. But the animation, well. It's alright fbf. But Not much to laugh about. ANything with "awesome" in it's title automatically gets 4.00 +. Ah well.

Poozy at the Disco Poozy at the Disco

I came.

Amazing.

Acute Schizophrenia Acute Schizophrenia

Blehck

Wow man, you've been submitting too much crap. I used to be a fan of yours, but with submissions like these, I don't think I want to be anymore. You don't have to submit everything you make. If I did that, I would have like, 57 animations submitted. But those are for just practice. The only good thing in this flash was the preloader. And that's it. Please dude, make some quality.

falcon...LAZER! falcon...LAZER!

2.10?!?!

This deserves a 9000.1 !
Now ae will know your fame!
(next time add like a portal, because doing a falcon..lazer would divide by zero.

DOOKIE119 responds: