Animal Puncher Animal Puncher

Everyone Giving This A Bad Grade Is Missing The Po

int.
It's not about simply going around beating up animals in the woods,+.It was more about how violence and power lead to overdosing and corruption. The people bitching about killing animals but never about killing humans in games make me sick, some of them even had the balls to admit It, fucking hypocrites
It's not the gameplay, it's the message and story and a scary realization of where our world is going.
This game is actually good enough to make me sign on after nearly six months of a hiatus.
Bravo sir.

Stamper's Quest For Fags Stamper's Quest For Fags

An Ok Game

This game is generally fun and basic. What ruins it is the placement of the bees, most of the time, at least 50 pixels away from the bee it would explode.

This Game is a Joke 2 This Game is a Joke 2

Not as good as first.

The first had me lol'ing all over the place. This, not so much.

Body Ladder Body Ladder

This game was alright

But my main complaint is the lack of a pause button. I tried going to mofunzone so the link in the bottom of the corner would appear, but it didn't. Also: there needs to be check points, or some sort of health or psy upgrades.

Elite Forces:Pakistan Elite Forces:Pakistan

Fantastic!

Nice, I feel like I'm in the arcade when I play this. But a little more variety would be nice. Nice engine too. You should use the engine in a game with FLASH graphics. I would liek that better than those 2D graphics.